TW for anti-choicery, abuse, and abuse of animals.
Pro-choicers talk a lot about how the anti-choice movement is not really about protecting ‘life’ or preventing abortions, but punishing and controlling women.
Of a Sunday morning, I like to take a look at PostSecret over my coffee. While people’s secrets run from the mundane to the adorable to the disturbing, until this morning I’ve never been actively shocked by what I saw.
Pro-life? Pro-life, my ass.
This is control, punishment and a massive disrespect for conscious, feeling, aware life and pain. Nothing more.
- Texas GOP Peddling Anti-Choice Conspiracy Theories (rawstory.com)
- Some ND GOP To Join Protest Against Extremist Anti-Choice Bills (lezgetreal.com)
- A Religious Pro Choicer – Stephen Spillane (considertheteacosy.wordpress.com)
- Anti-Choicers Admit They Want to Imprison Women for Abortion (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- Anti-Choice March Madness: The Worst State for Women (motherjones.com)