“But sure we’re all going to end up dead anyway”
This is the value that a so-called ‘pro-life’ Irish politician puts on women’s lives.
I find it almost impossible to respond to this. How do you answer a person who looks at women suffering and dying unnecessary deaths because they are refused the treatment they need and says “we’re all going to end up dead anyway“?
This is ‘pro-life’.
Life doesn’t matter if it’s adult and pregnant. Women’s lives don’t matter. Nobody’s life matters, if they’re pregnant.
..and yet, even though women’s lives don’t matter, fetuses do?
Life, my arse.
- The A, B, C, D And X Of Abortion In Ireland (robertnielsen21.wordpress.com)
- The Hardest Choice: Why I had a second-term abortion. By Phoebe Terry for Babble.com. | Babble (babble.com)
- Delegates affirm Fianna Fáil status as ‘pro-life’ party (irishtimes.com)
- How To Spot And Out A Pro-‘Lifer’ That Really Just Hates Women And Sex (americansforcommonsenseblog.wordpress.com)
- “Pro-Life” Is A Lie, Here Are 10 More Accurate Descriptions They Won’t Like (addictinginfo.org)